Conlett New Generation Sil-Fixx Sterile Transparent Dressing uses silicone adhesive technology.
Sil-Fixx Sterile is a semi-permeable dressing with a micro-porous transparent film. This provides a high moisture vapour transmission rate, protecting against fluid, contaminants and bacteria.
- Transparent Semi-Permiable Dressing
- Micro-Porous transparent film with high moisture vapour transmission rate
- Protects agains fluid contaminants and bacteria
- Easy application
- Conforms to the skin easily, very little roll up incidence
- Ideal for: paper skin, neonatal, elderly, dialysis, chemotherapy & radiography patients
- Pain free and stress free removal
Intended for use on IV, donor, incision, after removeal of IV catheter, vaccine sites, minor burns, ulcers, skin tears, lacerations and minor wounds.
It is not recommended that the products are to be applied over deep wound cavities, second or third degree burns, or where the wound shows evidence of infection.
Catalogue and downloadable PDF's
Please click on the Attachments tab below to view and download the leaflet and other technical Sil-Fixx documentation in PDF format (requires adobe acrobat reader)