Payment and Credit Policy
Payment is to be made in Australian Dollars, for domestic customers only, once shipped, payment is made as per payment terms agreed upon between Pro-Mast Pty Ltd and it's approved distributors.
Shipping for all products will be within Australia only to approved distributors.
Pricing is based upon prices sent to approved distributors within Australia, shipment of products Ex-works factory, Australia; however, the point of origin of any shipments will be determined solely by Pro-Mast Pty Ltd.
Customer may return any defective product or shipment errors made by Pro-Mast Pty Ltd. Any other return will be in the sole discretion
of Pro-Mast Pty Ltd and must be approved in writing. In order to return products, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number from Pro-Mast Pty Ltd before returning any product.
Pro-Mast Pty Ltd order number must be provided when requesting a RA number. Credit memos cannot be processed if this information is not provided.
- The RA number must be marked clearly on the outside of the boxes. Unauthorized returns may be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. All returns should be shipped freight prepaid.
- The issuance of credit for returned product is subject to inspection and approval of the product by Pro-Mast Pty Ltd personnel.
- In order to cover costs associated with processing returns, a 20% re-stocking fee will be imposed except for defective products. This fee will be waived for returns resulting from a Pro-Mast Pty Ltd shipping or order entry error if the error is identified within 10 days of receipt.
- All returns must be made to Pro-Mast Pty Ltd – division in Australia, Supramed (contact details on price list heading). Pro-Mast Pty Ltd will replace defective goods or issue a credit for other returned goods
Non Returnable Merchandise
Pro-Mast Pty Ltd cannot accept returns of the following products:
- Custom-ordered product (not listed on our published price list).
- Products invoiced more than six months from the date of request for return.
- Discontinued product (not listed on currently published price list or formally discontinued).
- Product not in its original, unopened package.
Prices in the most recently published price list will be used for billing purposes. Price and terms are subject to change without notice.
Prices exclude any local taxes or bank charges.
Pro-Mast Pty Ltd shall not be liable for delay in performance due to any cause beyond Pro-Mast Pty Ltd.’s reasonable control.
The warranty for each Pro-Mast Pty Ltd product is that warranty in effect at the actual time of shipment from Pro-Mast Pty Ltd.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING UNDER ANY STATUTE, LAW,
COMMERCIAL USAGE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
Intellectual Property Rights PROPERTY RIGHTS
Pro-Mast Pty Ltd is the sole owner of all trade names, trademarks, insignias and/or slogans owned or adopted by Pro-Mast Pty Ltd form time to time.